Bicycle Store Manager - Perth
An exciting opportunity has come to work in a high energy , self motivated environment with a store of a multinational Bicycle brand Trek.
Trading as The Bicycle Enterpreneur , Myaree WA , this store is part of a chain of Trek Bikes located all over the world.
Successful candidate must have a strong background in Bicycle industry with technical knowledge as a must
You are a leader with a passion for retail management. Someone who is self-driven with high energy and a positive approach to achieving success.
With strong communication and presentation skills you are able to influence and manage through leadership, coaching and development.
Experience within a similar some of 5+ years in a similar environment is highly desirable.
As the Manager, you are proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional customer service standards in a challenging environment
Usual Duties & responsibilities:
Determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
Formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices
Promoting and advertising the establishment's goods and services
Selling goods and services to customers and advising them on product use
Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
Undertaking budgeting for the establishment controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
Skills and Experience
· AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma
· OR 3 Years of relevant experience can substitute the above
· At least 3 years of relevant experience thereafter in a similar business.
· A motivated doer who wants career progression
· Has Outstanding Customer Service Skills
· Is Hands on, Energetic & Vibrant
· Has Prior experience in Retail
· Has the ability to create a positive Team environment
· Know how to Motivate your crew
· Have the ability to achieve Outstanding Results
SALARY: $60K + SUPER
FOUR WEEKS ANNUAL LEAVE AND TEN DAYS OF SICK LEAVE IS INCLUDED
For more detailed position description and employment conditions, please email your resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org