Bike workshop manager - Sydney
Summit Cycles is one of Australia's best mountain bike stores carrying only the most established bike brands, such as Yeti, Santa Cruz, Ibis and Specialized, matched with our high-end parts and accessories brands. We have a passion for the greatest products and best service in the industry. We are the candy store of all the best things in off road cycling. Our destination stores are based in Hillsdale, Sydney and Fitzroy, Melbourne.
We are looking for a focus driven Mechanic to join the Sydney team in 2022. This role would suit a self-motivated person with experience in mountain bikes, looking to further develop a career in the bicycle industry. The workshop mechanic requires a high level of assembly skills and the ability to do repairs, working to the highest standard.
* Must have sound knowledge of high end cycling products
* Previous workshop experience
* Ability to assemble custom bikes to a high standard within a timely manner
* The ability to service our customer base with repairs and service work.
* Fiscal ability to work to reports and monthly budget
* Attention to detail and the ability to manage tasks at hand
* Wheel building would be desirable
* LightSpeed POS & Microsoft Excel experience preferred
* Retail sales experience if required
* Ability to quote and cost jobs, ordering required parts
* Knowledge & interest of the latest MTB technologies
* Mountainbike suspension experience
* Ability to work within workshop calendar schedule
* Generous salary based on experience
* Store based discount on all staff purchases
* To work with a highly-skilled team working on the best products in the industry
* Work days - Monday to Friday weekly (no weekends)
If you have the drive and motivation to work in one of the best off-road stores in Australia, then please apply.
Applications close on Monday 11th April
YOU MUST HAVE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN AUSTRALIA
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org