Customer rep - Melbourne
JOIN AUSTRALIA'S #1 RATED ONLINE ELECTRIC BICYCLE RETAILER
We have become a popular electric bike brand since our establishment in 2013. We sell electric bikes Australia-wide from our website www.leitner.com.au at lowest prices and customers appreciate our products and service so much, that they have rated us Australia's #1 electric bike brand on productreview.com.au. Your job is to keep the customer service at this 5 star level.
Job Description In this busy role in a small business you will be responsible for providing phone and email support for sales and after-sales technical product troubleshooting, as well as managing incoming website and phone orders (90% office-work using phone, computer, google chrome and google drive). You will also be required to be hands on and change parts on bikes to increase your product knowledge (10% of work load is hands on). You will be operating from a small home office location in Doncaster (self-contained office with adjacent storage in garage) and you will report to the Operations Manager and Senior Customer Service Representative. Training will be provided
Work hours: part time, 25 hours a week: Mon, Wed & Thurs 9am-4pm Tues or Fri: 9am-3pm
The contract will be for two years with a 3-month probation period. Remuneration including super (pro rata): 45,000-55,000 per year for Customer Service representative. Equals approximately $20 - $25 per hour. Depending on experience.
Selection Criteria To be considered for this role you must have:
-intention to stay in the role long-term
-excellent computer skills: using gmail, google drive and google chrome, navigating through lots of windows and tabs, typing emails quickly, shortcuts (e.g. ctrl + c , ctrl + v, alt-tab),
- professional phone skills: answer phones in a professional manner, be in control of conversations - customer service experience (sales and technical support); care genuinely about customers and know how to deal with difficult customers
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task on computer, so that you can finish jobs accurately, even if you get interrupted.
- hands-on mechanical skills and technical knowledge of electric bicycles or similar products (change parts on electric bikes, test batteries)
- Ability to ride an ebike to test ride product when needed.
- ability to work independently, without supervision; self-motivation,
- Patience and willingness to work closely with the team to continuously improve and grow the business
-Must Have Full work rights: Australian citizen or permanent resident
-Police record check required
A typical work day
You will be in front of your computer with phone headset, send emails and do phone calls, manage orders and access parts and bike storage, inspect a bike closely to get some product knowledge and go to a nearby post office to post parts.