Factory hand - Melbourne
About us -
Originally established in 1998, GripSport started out as a boutique Specialist Engineering Company working exclusively in the bicycle industry.
Today, after 20+ years of problem solving and product refinement, GripSport has steadily grown and now occupies three factories side-by-side in Melbourne’s North. It no longer does the bicycle frame repair, modification or restoration work, it no longer does design and prototyping work for other companies. The company now focuses exclusively on the innovative designing and clever manufacturing of its own products… in particular, its range of bike racks for cars, caravans, SUVs, trailers and 4WDs.
Factory Hand Position -
REQUIREMENTS - MANDATORY * Strong work ethic, eye for detail & commitment to quality
* Have sound English skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a team environment and have good communication skills
* High safety awareness
REQUIREMENTS - DESIRABLE
* Experience in Steel Fabrication/welding environment
* Experience using power tools/equipment
* Forklift License
* Experience in warehouse environment
* Observe and practice all OH&S directives
* Assemble parts for dispatch.
* Receive raw materials into stock.
* Prepare raw materials for production processes (cut, drill, bend and shape metals using powered equipment)