Junior receptionist - Perth
WestCycle is the peak body for cycling throughout Western Australia and a representative voice for all bike riders. Our dedicated team strives to develop, promote and enact positive change state-wide. Together, we can improve bike riding for all Western Australians.
We are guided by the high-level objectives contained within Our Bike Path – A Strategic Framework for Cycling in Western Australia with our core 5 priority areas being:
Grow a Cycling Culture
Create Bike Friendly Communities
Build the Capability of our Community
Strengthen our Sporting Pathway
Develop a Cycling Economy
We need a motivated, passionate and confident person to run our reception.
You will need excellent computer skills, a positive attitude and be comfortable working in a small, highly productive team.
This role is integral to the success of our business and there is opportunity for advancement for the right person.
Opportunity for immediate start.
General office duties
● Handle all incoming telephone calls
● Ensure meeting rooms are prepared in advance of meetings as required
● Manage WestCycle’s general email address firstname.lastname@example.org complying with agreed customer service timeframes
● Manage WestCycle’s TidyHQ Membership Inbox complying with agreed customer service timeframes
● Manage all inbound membership inquiries and questions
● Manage outbound membership calls
● Accountable for the overall office cleanliness and professional presentation to guests to the office.
● Manage office supplies and stationery requirements
● Attend all WestCycle events and support the event management team
● Provide general support and assistance in the lead up to all WestCycle events
If this sounds like you then we would love to meet you!
Please email your resume, with an accompanying cover letter detailing why this role is for you to Enid Graham at Enid.Graham@westcycle.org.au [link removed].
Closing date Friday 7 May 2021 at 5pm.