Workshop manager - Manly
Manly Cycles is the Northern Beaches longest running bike shop. We are family owned and operated. We enjoy an awesome location by the beach in the heart of Manly. We are close to some of Sydney’s best MTB trails with only a short drive to the brand new and epic Bare Creek Bike Park.
We are looking for an awesome workshop manager with a passion for bikes and great customer service. We love what we do and want to create an amazing atmosphere that draws you to work daily.
We are 100% customer service focused. At a time when local bike shops are competing with a global market, it is imperative that we elevate the customer service experience to a new level. You need to be a big part of that experience.
Duties would include but not be limited to;
• Inventory and special order management
• Service scheduling
• Working within budgets, managing supplies and equipment
• Overseeing workshop staff
• Maintaining a high level of repair standards
• Ensuring a safe and functional work environment
• Bicycle repair and maintenance
• Assisting with retail sales when needed
At a minimum you need to possess the following;
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
• You MUST BE a bicycle mechanic
• You MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a bicycle shop
• Comfortable using all common shop tools, including power tools and tapping/threading tools
• Experience placing orders and managing inventory in a bike shop
• Experience working within budgets
• You need to be up to date on the latest bikes and components
• Fluent in bike shop talk especially road and mountain bike components and repair
Please apply by email to email@example.com [link removed]