The BIA with support from Bosch is hosting an e-bike government forum on the 29th of September in Melbourne.
The forum will be broken into two parts -
MORNING - government sector
AFTERNOON - industry meeting
The program can be found here
The industry meeting will be utilised for e-bike importers, distributors and retailers to discuss common issues that affect all businesses that as an industry we need to identify a position or work together to achieve an outcome.
Tax deductibility of pedelecs (E-stralian)
- Thijs can der Heijden will be present to discuss the roll out of the tax deductibility scheme
- National road laws affecting the sale and use of e-bikes
Transportation of E-bikes
- impact of transport of dangerous goods?
Industry data – numbers of bikes sold
- how to we get a number of e-bikes sold in Australia?
- how does the changes to EN15194 2015 affect Australia?
- what is the industriy's position on speed pedelcs in Australia?
Future of 200w e-bikes
- what does the industry see as the future of 200w laws in Australia?
Ongoing industry forum/meeting
Further topics (please forward further topics to be included in the discussion)
PROGRAM - Click here
All industry members are invited to attend the full day, but the key focus will be the e-bike demo and industry discussion after lunch.
Please RSVP if you will be part of the half day or full day.
If you have any questions, please forward them to email@example.com