Founded 2014 in Melbourne Australia, Bastion is unrivalled in its obsession with creating the most coveted bikes in the world. Each one technologically advanced, precision crafted specific to the rider.
In the crucible of tradition, we're alchemists, turning the raw into the unimaginable. Because cycling is more than physical; it's a journey of the spirit, an exploration of the impossible. A quest to go further, to climb higher. Riding out from the shadows of ordinary towards tomorrow's bright new horizon.
We are the vanguard of the new standard in cycling. A house of refinement, powered by the rider.
We are excited to offer an entry level role within our Additive Manufacturing Team where you will be trained and mentored by our experienced staff.
The Role: Additive Manufacturing Technician - Full Time
You will be asked to perform some or all of the below tasks:
- Powder Sieving
- Support Material Removal
- Part Cut-off and Build Plate Clean-up
- Operational support for Laser Powder Bed Fusion Systems (3D Printers)
- Machine Maintenance and Servicing
- Quality Control Inspections & Testing
- Workshop Cleaning and Sorting activities
You must already have, be currently enrolled in, or willing to undertake a Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering or associated field.
We are open to levels of experience ranging from trainees to experienced machine operators. You must enjoy and be good at working with your hands and know how to manage hand and power tools safely and proficiently. Would suit applicants with experience in CNC machining or fabrication.
- Passionate, innovative, dynamic, no blame culture
- High focus on teaching and developing team members
- Opportunities to develop and progress as we grow
- Bastion uniforms
- Access to advanced manufacturing equipment and knowledge
- Company sponsored Mech. Engineering Cert III Apprenticeship
$55,000~$75,000 p.a. + superannuation.
$27.83~$37.96 p.h. + superannuation.
Depending on experience and capability.
If this interests you please take the time to fill in the questions and submit your application. If we like what we see we will ask you in for an interview and trial day. If that goes well we will extend you an offer to join our team!