Assistant product manager - Melbourne
A great opportunity has come up to join Sheppard Cycles - a market leader in the Australasian bicycle industry. Sheppard Cycles Australia is looking to recruit a highly motivated and skilled product and marketing enthusiast to work in our Product Team. In the markets, Sheppard Cycles represents many leading brands including Scott, Avanti, Malvern Star, Giro, Muc-Off, Kenda and Cateye.
We are looking for the right candidate to join us as we continue to navigate through this constantly changing environment and deliver the same quality product and service to our customers. As Assistant Product Manager, you will work with the Senior Product Manager, as well as the Sales and Marketing teams to achieve the financial targets as set out in the annual budget relating to sales, as well as providing key support to the Australia and New Zealand teams and retailers across the Parts and Accessory product ranges.
Skills and Experience:
• Qualification in Bachelor of Business / Graduate Certificate
• 2+ years of demonstrable experience in similar role
• Bicycle product and technical knowledge would be an advantage
• Good understanding of excel and other Microsoft products.
SAP experience is a plus, but not essential
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
If you thrive in a busy and dynamic workplace this position is for you. We are looking for someone who’s thorough and accurate in their work, with a positive can-do attitude.
Please get in touch if you are interested in applying or hearing more about this opportunity.