Bike mechanic - Adelaide
We are an Australian Disability Equipment Provider and Distributor, focusing on supplying products that improve the lives of people living with disabilities.
Our aim is to provide the world's best products and equipment that will enable our customers to engage in the community, reach their full potential and achieve their goals, no matter how big or small.
We're located in the co-able building in the heart of Pt Adelaide and close to public transport. We have an office dog who's name is Whitney and she's a Golden Retriver. She loves a pat! Our space has hipster bike shop vibes.
Who are you?
You have a positive outlook and strong work ethic. Ultimately, you want to use your skills to help people and have a positive impact!
Desirably, we would like you to have mechanical experience to the level that you would feel confident to learn and work on wheelchairs, cycles and similar disability equipment. You will also be assisting with deliveries and packing up orders, and with the maintenance of the office spaces.
The physical requirements of the role should come as second nature, allowing you to focus your attention on the task.
Good presentation, people skills, experience with emails and basic computer work is essential.
- Everyday active lightweight wheelchairs
- Competition carbon fibre racing handcycles
- Recreational handcycles
- Competition racing wheelchairs
- Basketball/tennis wheelchairs
- Beach mobility wheelchairs
Assist in the showroom with freight and maintenance including:
- Unpack deliveries and check equipment received against invoices
- Pack and forward orders that range from small to large in size
- Admin tasks - book freight, respond to emails from co-workers and suppliers.
- Keep small storeroom/showroom clean and tidy
Customer service and inventory assistance:
- Face-to-face customer service including trials on products
- Quoting customers
- Contacting suppliers regarding ordering parts and products
- Full Australian Driving Licence
Opportunity for role to grow in this area if candidate interested
If you have any questions please contact Shane Hryhorec 0433 388 502