Due to continued growth, Roll Cycles are seeking a full time Customer Service/ Sales Representative. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join our Hobart store. Our team is made up of riders who are passionate about bikes and promoting the cycling lifestyle to everyone from beginners buying their first bike, to those with a different bike for every day of the week.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, with 12 weeks probation
LOCATION: Hobart Store
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Regional Operations Manager
• Have previous bicycle retail experience?
• Have bike product and technical knowledge?
• Have great computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems fast?
• Have previous experience bike fitting or are willing to be trained?
• Enthusiastic about cycling?
• Confident and self-motivated, with initiative & common sense?
• Well presented, with excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Great with people, with proven experience working as an integral part of a team?
• Assist customers with products and service enquiries.
• Answering and dealing with phone, SMS & email enquiries.
• Maintain the store appearance, including re-stocking, and cleaning.
• Process sales, orders and workorders using Lightspeed POS
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
• Other tasks as directed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE - Required
• Previous bicycle retail experience.
• Bike product and technical knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Great computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems fast.
• Previous experience with bike fits and setup – qualifications desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER:
For the right candidate, this role has some flexibility on days/ number of hours, as well the potential to grow into a more varied position. The candidate must be available to work weekends on a rotating roster. Post probation, we offer fantastic perks, including a generous staff purchase program with all the best wholesalers for bikes, apparel & accessories. Remuneration will be discussed with successful candidates.
• To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applications Close 01st May 2023 unless position has been filled earlier.