Bike Workshop Manager - Mornington
EXPERIENCED BICYCLE WORKSHOP MECHANIC
Bicycle experience Essential
Monthly KPI bonus scheme
Bicycle Superstore is seeking an experienced Bicycle Mechanic for our Mornington store.
You will be an important member of our team, with a network of other stores behind you for support. You will be responsible for consistently performing bicycle repairs and delivering an extraordinarily high level of customer service. You should have experience in the industry, be eager and enthusiastic.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills
• Experience with all facets of servicing, building and repairing bicycles is a must
• Ability to maintain shop cleanliness and tidiness
• Retail/customer service experience
• Have an eye for detail
• Take pride in your work
• An absolute passion to be successful and lift the performance of the team
• Ability to work unsupervised;
• Be organised with the ability to efficiently time manage and prioritise tasks.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills;
• Understanding of the importance of accountability.
• Exceptional negotiation and selling skills
You will have the full support and encouragement of Bicycle Superstore and the opportunity to work within a fun and highly energetic team. Competitive salary offered.
If you believe you fit the above criteria and would like to be part of a leading retail store then we would like to hear from you.
Please send cover letter and resume to -