Brand manager - Sunshine Coast
KWT Imports is proud to be the Australian distributor of world-class and innovative bicycle and equipment brands including Maxxis, FUNN, microSHIFT, Kenny Racing, Magicshine, CST & Joes No Flats.
Our team has years of industry experience between us, and we are passionate about cycling.
As the Product Manager for some of our brands, you will be in direct communication with the head office team, warehouse & logistics team, in-house sales reps, customers and prospective clients, suppliers, and other interest groups to build the brand's reputation and sales.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Have a positive can-do attitude and a good at working in a team environment
• Be well versed with excel and adaptability to B2B & task management platforms such as Trello & Atlassian
• Adobe CS experience
• Working cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, Logistics, and Marketing to maximize the market realization
• Take ownership of the life-cycle of a product portfolio – from ordering, promotion, price, placement, sales and after-market service.
• Liaise with brands to assist in clear product planning, placement, and promotion within their brand guidelines
• Have very good interpersonal skills valuing attention to detail, handling at times a variety of responsibilities
• Regular and effective communication both inbound and outbound internally and externally
• Adaptable to technology as part of making day-to-day tasks more efficient.
• Willingness to attend events local Mountain bike events & trade shows as a representative of the company
• Preferably 2 – 4 years experience in the bicycle industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to wort towards budgets, KPI’s and P&L
• Demonstrated experience in developing data
• Administration, coordination, and organisational skills
• Commitment to excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement
• Passion and motivation regarding sales, customer service
• Highly proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Good interpersonal skills – ability to work in a team and have a fun positive attitude
• Negotiable based on previous demonstrated experience but well above the market average
• KWT Imports is an equal opportunity employer.
• Only those successful will be contacted.
• Employment agencies please don't contact us we have this covered.