Junior marketing - Sunshine Coast
KWT Imports is a bicycle parts wholesaler distributing a number of recognized international brands such as Maxxis, FUNN, microSHIFT & Kenny Racing
Our team has years of industry experience between us, and we are passionate about cycling.
We are looking for a Junior event & marketing assistant to assist us with some of our brands
We are looking for candidates who are:
Have experience in / have studied or are currently studying ‘Marketing’
Active cyclists who are riding MTB or Road regularly
Ideally, one who has Adobe CS experience
Someone with flair and a creative eye
One who is highly adaptable, willing to learn new things, and ready to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion - highly flexible
Able to use or quickly learn B2B & task management platforms such as Trello/Atlassian & MYOB & learn our backend warehouse management system to understand stock and product inventory management
Great interpersonal and communication skills valuing attention to detail, handling at times a variety of responsibilities
• The role is suited to someone who knows and loves cycling, primarily MTB
• They need to have a passion for traditional and digital marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have good administration, coordination, and organizational skills
• Highly proficient in Excel and Outlook and Adobe
• Good interpersonal skills – the ability to work in a team and have a fun positive attitude
• KWT Imports is an equal-opportunity employer.
• Only those successful will be contacted.
• Employment agencies please don't contact us we have this covered.