Manager sales and site operations
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
The Manager, Sales & Site Operations (AUS) oversees the Sales and Distribution of Fox Factory Australia (FFA). This position will be responsible for helping Fox Factory obtain better brand recognition and financial growth in the region. As a leader for the site, this individual will be responsible for managing the daily operations alongside other functional leaders with departments located in our NSW location.
· Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees: enforcing ethical business practices.
· Responsible for supervising the sales and operational affairs of FFA.
· Maintain a smooth flow of work between departments and for resolving interdepartmental conflicts.
· Direct the management of sales and distribution of products to meet all goals in assigned product lines.
· Direct the operations function in conjunction with business growth, introduction of new operational systems, meeting organizational financial objectives, and meeting organizational goals in relation to safety, quality, and timely delivery of products or services.
· Develop a growth strategy that focuses on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
· Coordinate efforts with existing departments at FFA alongside each department head and budget holder.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, as well as competitor analysis
· Maintain quality sales and service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Assure that the company stays on schedule and meets or exceeds the goals.
· Arrange business meetings with potential customers
· Development of opportunities which are fruitful for the company, delivering products and services to customers and attaining their satisfaction.
· Lead the efforts of defining the FFA product sales and marketing plans
· Prepare sales contracts and ensuring compliance with rules and guidelines established by law
· Maintain records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
· Maintain professional knowledge; establish personal networks; benchmark state-of-the art practices; participate in professional societies.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
Analytical & strategic thinking
Sense of economic trends and influences
Professional experience in sales, marketing, development
Communication and teamwork skills
Proactive, responsible work even under pressure
· Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
· Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
· Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
· Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
· Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
· Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees’ development.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Management or related area of study
MBA degree preferred
7+ years of experience in related capacity (bike industry)
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer